Who-Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magazine Titles

Go down

Magazine Titles Empty Magazine Titles

Post  Amber Benson Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 am

1. How will your series develop?
As the Doctor and Kate travels through time and space they will learn they are more alike then what it seems... Of course how the series wil develop is as The Doctor learn through Kate's universe, Kate learns about his universe.

2. What future plans have you got.
As said bellow, I plan to write a Series Two and a 5 episode length spinoff, Torchwood: Everything Changed.

3. Is there a series 2 posibility.
I have developed an idea that could countinue the series onto Series 2. As the Eleventh Doctor is soon to take over, the series might turn to the doc11: era but there are so many possiblities that I will only share with fellow writers.

4. If Series 2 will be made will you make it longer or shorter.
Well it will be longer. Series 2 will have 12 fun packed, adventurous episodes as Series 1 does but Series 2 will also include a full-length movie that will possibly end the series.

5. Is their a script ready to be posted?
Yes, oh yes! The pilot, With You Forever, has been countinuesly edited and reviewed and now I am fully satifised. Today it will be posted at 5:00 PM.

6. Will you do a Halloween Special?
Yes! The episode will be called Nightmares Reign. The title came from the now cofirmed to be incorrect rumour for the second part of the Christmas Special. Believe me this special will put a shiver down your spine and you might need to go to sleep early just to avoid nightmares.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History
House: Tyler
Race: Time Lord
Name: Amber Benson

https://who-hotel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Magazine Titles Empty Editor In Cheif

Post  Amber Benson Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 am

Has season one started already? Wow, I can hardly believe it. It seems like it
was only just a short while ago that we were eagerly awaiting the return of
Doctor Who Online Forums, and here we are, somewhat spoilt, with another new season
of our favourite television series.

So what can we expect from first season? Well if the resounding positive reviews
of “With You Forever" are anything to go by, then I think we’re in store for a grand treat. With lots of adventure and excitment, I hope you will love and enjoy this series as much as I do. I know that many classic fans would not even consider this series but not to worry. We have two major special including classic Doctor, companions and enimies to keep you guys reading!

So to begin with, the question that many people have asked me about my series's, why did I choose to write for the Tenth Doctor? Well I could simply say he is my all time favourite Doctor but the situation is not that simple. In “The Christmas Invasion”, David Tennant quickly proved to viewers that he was the Doctor. There was no doubt that he had taken to the role and totally immersed himself in
it.

Here we have a Doctor in the mould of Baker, Pertwee and Hartnell. A Doctor that you
can believe in. Personally I could never warm to Eccelston portrayal of the role. He
frequently came across as unbelievable, with much of his acting seeming forced. His
Doctor seemed to be an impostor - not the same character of the Doctor I came to love
and know in the original series. I have nothing against the man personally, but I really
felt he was terribly miscast in the part. It’s funny, but as the Eccelston regenerated into
David Tennant, I couldn’t help but feel that this was finally the real deal. In the few
short seconds, minutes, that Tennant was on the screen, I knew 100 percent that this was
the Doctor. I just knew that he would turn out to be simply great in the part. And so far
to date, I haven’t been proven wrong.

Tennant totally impressed me in “The Waters of Mars" so much in fact, I decided to write this series!

I will like to dedicate this series to:

ROSE ADDICT - For alway being a good friend and helping me out.

THE BRIGAIDER AND SILVACAT - For making me awesome banners and covers for the series! Thanks guys!

DAVID TENNANT - For portraying the Tenth Doctor perfectly.

RUSSELL T DAVIES - For bringing back the series to our screens. I would have never became a fan if it wasn't for you.

And last but not least:

OH MY GIDDY AUNT AND K9BOY125 - For writing awesome scripts and making a great contribution to the series. I salute yoU!

If you enjoy this series, please view the brillant works of the above.

Thanks from your Editor in Cheif,

The Waters of Mars1
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Magazine Titles Empty Inteview part 2

Post  Amber Benson Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:07 am

Lady Christina

When you’re sketching out a new story do
you start with a basic plot, or do you pick a
specific monster or villain and let your choice of
antagonist shape your tale?

The stories run in a series, and the series
has an arc. Then the number of story slots are
allocated to a mixture of historical,
contemporary and future/alien stories, usually
mixed up to provide a different variety. There is
a bank of stories, some of which are often slotted in,
but they can be replaced at any time with new ideas.

Each story needs to be different from the other ones
in setting, tone, concept, and writing. The most important thing about each
story is that it should be something different.

When your in the midst of writing a story do you
ever get writer’s block? If so, how do you counter it?
Moreover, have you ever encountered what might
be called ‘diorama-maker’s block’, by which I mean
that you can’t think of a way of depicting or creating
a specific scene?

Most of the time I have a clear idea of what I
want from the story, and by the time I’m writing it I
know how it’s going to end. There’s two essential
parts to storytelling that are very often ignored (and
can be ignored) but they are best to follow when
writing a story. Firstly there needs to be a change, or
a threat of change, to the main character – who
might be the Doctor, the companion, a friendly
person they meet, or even the bad guy – because
stories are essentially about change and it’s effects.
Many Doctor Who stories are about changes to the
people the TARDIS crew meet.

The second important aspect is that
the resolution must not be plucked out of the air, so
it’s also important at the start of an adventure to
know how it ends.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Magazine Titles Empty Character Intro

Post  Amber Benson Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:19 am

A great deal of mystery has arisen surrounding Kate's character. We were first introduced to her drinking a cup of what seemed to be particles from a complete stranger. Why was she there you ask? Only time can tell. Kate is thought to be an average young adult who has stumbled upon the trip of a lifetime. But her past is a great mystery which brings us to her personality being much like the handsome Jack Harkness. Kate is a apparent sexy, arogant and fun character that loves an adventure. But don't be deseived, she is a kind, loving character that is a warrior at heart. She uses her pure wit to get herself out of the wildest of problems and enjoys the expirence most of the time. But as an ancient force is stirring in the dark, Kate is soon to realise her place in the universe...
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Magazine Titles Empty TARDIS FILES : SPIDERS

Post  Amber Benson Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:24 am

One of the first things that was revealed about the series was the appearance of a great army of spiders in the first episode, With You Forever'. These creatures were previously seen in the Doctor Who Episode, 'Planet of Spiders', in which they were defeated by the Third Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith.

They showed huge potential as villains, mainly because they play on a very basic human fear. Spiders have always been prominent throughout history as creatures of terror, and still gives me the creeps for some reason. Also I think they were poorly shown in the Planet of Spider purely because it was not such a well thought out episode then I presume that it should be. Here you find out their history in the Time War and more about their intentation as tehy plan to invade Earth.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Magazine Titles Empty Re: Magazine Titles

Post  Amber Benson Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:55 am

Amber Benson wrote:One of the first things that was revealed about the series was the appearance of a great army of spiders in the first episode, With You Forever'. These creatures were previously seen in the Doctor Who Episode, 'Planet of Spiders', in which they were defeated by the Third Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith.

They showed huge potential as villains, mainly because they play on a very basic human fear. Spiders have always been prominent throughout history as creatures of terror, and still gives me the creeps for some reason. Also I think they were poorly shown in the Planet of Spider purely because it was not such a well thought out episode then I presume that it should be. Here you find out their history in the Time War and more about their intentation as they plan to invade Earth.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Magazine Titles Empty Re: Magazine Titles

Post  Sponsored content