Who-Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teacher Appllications

3 posters

Go down

Teacher Appllications Empty Teacher Appllications

Post  Amber Benson Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:35 pm

The following classes need teachers:

TARDIS lessons
History of Time
Species Examination
Defence Tactics
Herbology
Laws of Time
Fun with Food

If you don't see a class you want to teach/attend please let me know so I can add it to the list. If you are wanting to apply for a position, please post a sample lesson plus a paragraph on why you're the best for the job, and include how often you usually come on. Applications end when I've found the right people for the jobs! If you have any question please feel free to pm me.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History
House: Tyler
Race: Time Lord
Name: Amber Benson

https://who-hotel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Teacher Appllications Empty Defence Tactics

Post  Jamie McCrimmon Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Sample
'Hello, I'm Jamie and welcome to Defence Tactics.
So you want to know how to defend yourself against the termous beasties in the universe. Well today we'll be looking at the run tactic, this is one of the favoured tactics as it involves very little and bides you time to use one of the other tactics.
So all that you'd think would be involved would be running but in my time with the Doctor I've learnt that you need to experiment to find the best tactic for you.
OK today we'll look at the first tactic. Fast Walk Run.
If you think you are being followed then go into a quick walk then if they speed up with you shout 'RUN!' and run. Easy as.
So can anyone tell me the advantages of this tactic.

Why I'd be good
I'm up for a laugh and a muck around but get the job done and I don't give too much homework
Jamie McCrimmon
Jamie McCrimmon
Admin

History
House: Heriot
Race: Human
Name: Jamie McCrimmon

http://www.doctor-who-the-conglomeration.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Teacher Appllications Empty Re: Teacher Appllications

Post  Amber Benson Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 pm

Jamie McCrimmon wrote:Sample
'Hello, I'm Jamie and welcome to Defence Tactics.
So you want to know how to defend yourself against the termous beasties in the universe. Well today we'll be looking at the run tactic, this is one of the favoured tactics as it involves very little and bides you time to use one of the other tactics.
So all that you'd think would be involved would be running but in my time with the Doctor I've learnt that you need to experiment to find the best tactic for you.
OK today we'll look at the first tactic. Fast Walk Run.
If you think you are being followed then go into a quick walk then if they speed up with you shout 'RUN!' and run. Easy as.
So can anyone tell me the advantages of this tactic.

Why I'd be good
I'm up for a laugh and a muck around but get the job done and I don't give too much homework

HA HA HA! I would loved to be taught by you! You got the job! Smile
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Teacher Appllications Empty The Laws of Time

Post  The Second Doctor Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:05 pm

"Hello,there. Yes, it's me, the Second Doctor. And today I'm going to talk about the Laws of Time. First things first, you must never ever cross your own Time-Line. You may only cross your own Time-Line in very big Emergency's! A future version of mine let (or will let) his companion save her dead dad, and we all know what happened then!And before I go,you cannot access the Time-War,it's Time-Locked!Well except for that Dalek Caan getting in!Well I best go,I have to foil yet another Cybermen invasion!"
The Second Doctor
The Second Doctor
Admin

History
House: Gallifreyan
Name: The Second Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Oh My Giddy Aunt wrote:"Hello,there. Yes, it's me, the Second Doctor. And today I'm going to talk about the Laws of Time. First things first, you must never ever cross your own Time-Line. You may only cross your own Time-Line in very big Emergency's! A future version of mine let (or will let) his companion save her dead dad, and we all know what happened then!And before I go,you cannot access the Time-War,it's Time-Locked!Well except for that Dalek Caan getting in!Well I best go,I have to foil yet another Cybermen invasion!"

awesome! you're in!
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content