Who-Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalek Motherships

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dalek Motherships Empty Dalek Motherships

Post  Amber Benson Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Amber woke up strapped to a machine of metal. Something seemed to be be running into her skin with the use of needles now attached to her. What could be running through those capsules. Knock out chemicals, toxics, dalek factor... She panicked and started to struggle. A Dalek seemed to notice and went towards her. "Any more movement of struggle will end with your extreminatination!" The Dalek annouced.

"Go ahead!" Amber screamed at the Dalek using a number of threats. "Exterminate!" A green ray had fell across her body, her bones shining threw the plasma rays. Her grasp slancked and her eyes closed. For a milimetre of a second, Amber saw the Doctor witness what she thought was her immediant and tragic death, then she fell into darkness.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History
House: Tyler
Race: Time Lord
Name: Amber Benson

https://who-hotel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dalek Motherships Empty Dalek Motherships

Post  The Second Doctor Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:29 am

Amber Benson wrote:Amber woke up strapped to a machine of metal. Something seemed to be be running into her skin with the use of needles now attached to her. What could be running through those capsules. Knock out chemicals, toxics, dalek factor... She panicked and started to struggle. A Dalek seemed to notice and went towards her. "Any more movement of struggle will end with your extreminatination!" The Dalek annouced.

"Go ahead!" Amber screamed at the Dalek using a number of threats. "Exterminate!" A green ray had fell across her body, her bones shining threw the plasma rays. Her grasp slancked and her eyes closed. For a milimetre of a second, Amber saw the Doctor witness what she thought was her immediant and tragic death, then she fell into darkness.

"Leave her alone!I swear to Rassilon that if you don't leave her alone,I will destroy this ship,this fleet and whoever is controlling you!"

"Ha!The fury of a Time-Lord!"A wheel chair wheeled forwards and revealed Davros."Who is this man?!He's not the Doctor!"

"This is the Doctor,he is a previous incarnation of the one you met at our creation on Skaro!"

"So this is the unfortunate thing that created the Daleks!Do you know how many people have died in you name!?"

"We shall start taking the Time-Lord factor out of you and place it in my own Daleks!Said Davros.
The Second Doctor
The Second Doctor
Admin

History
House: Gallifreyan
Name: The Second Doctor

Back to top Go down

Dalek Motherships Empty Re: Dalek Motherships

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:35 am

The Second Doctor wrote:
Amber Benson wrote:Amber woke up strapped to a machine of metal. Something seemed to be be running into her skin with the use of needles now attached to her. What could be running through those capsules. Knock out chemicals, toxics, dalek factor... She panicked and started to struggle. A Dalek seemed to notice and went towards her. "Any more movement of struggle will end with your extreminatination!" The Dalek annouced.

"Leave her alone!I swear to Rassilon that if you don't leave her alone,I will destroy this ship,this fleet and whoever is controlling you!"

"Ha!The fury of a Time-Lord!"A wheel chair wheeled forwards and revealed Davros."Who is this man?!He's not the Doctor!"

"This is the Doctor,he is a previous incarnation of the one you met at our creation on Skaro!"

"So this is the unfortunate thing that created the Daleks!Do you know how many people have died in you name!?"

"We shall start taking the Time-Lord factor out of you and place it in my own Daleks!Said Davros.

Amber eys suddenly snapped opened.

"What is this!" Darvos demanded.

Amber gazes down at him, her eyes full of the light of the time vortex. When she speaks, her London accent has vanished.

"Darvos. You think you are strong, you are weak. I can see all your atoms and now I can reserve them." Amber said quietly.

"Don't you dare!" Darvos yelled.

"Everything must come to dust... all things. Everything dies." Amber annouced.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  The Second Doctor Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 am

Davros turned to look at the Doctor for a sympathetic look.

"You brought this upon yourself!Somehow,she absorbed part of the Time-Vortex when you transmated her on board this ship!She's much,much more powerful than you think Davros!You didn't realise one thing,Davros is never triumphant!"
The Second Doctor
The Second Doctor
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 am

The Second Doctor wrote:Davros turned to look at the Doctor for a sympathetic look.

"You brought this upon yourself!Somehow,she absorbed part of the Time-Vortex when you transmated her on board this ship!She's much,much more powerful than you think Davros!You didn't realise one thing,Davros is never triumphant!"

"This is impossible!" Darvos yelled.

"Do not worry Darvos, we have a plan." The SUpreme Dalek annouced, bringing forth Zoe wearing a tranced look on her face in front of Darvos. "You acnnot kill me without killing your precious friend." Darvos said.

"Then you both die. The Time War ends here." Amber said.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am

Amber Benson wrote:
The Second Doctor wrote:Davros turned to look at the Doctor for a sympathetic look.

"Do not worry Darvos, we have a plan." The SUpreme Dalek annouced, bringing forth Zoe wearing a tranced look on her face in front of Darvos. "You acnnot kill me without killing your precious friend." Darvos said.

"Silence" shouted Davros. Amber glared at him.
"We will never die. The Daleks will be supreme" he said.
"Davros. Number one. Breath mint. Number two. The Daleks are not supreme. You will all die, and when I see this ship explode I will smile even if I have to do it" she said,
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History
House: Guardians
Name: The tenth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:46 am

K9boy125 wrote:
Amber Benson wrote:

"Davros. Number one. Breath mint. Number two. The Daleks are not supreme. You will all die, and when I see this ship explode I will smile even if I have to do it" she said,

OOC: Remember to add your charcter in at one stage and not to control other people's characters. It okay though but please could you stick to writing like that! Smile

"I will not die!" shouted Darvos. "I will never die."

"I am sorry/
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 am

Amber Benson wrote:
K9boy125 wrote:
Amber Benson wrote:

OOC: Remember to add your charcter in at one stage and not to control other people's characters. It okay though but please could you stick to writing like that! Smile

"I will not die!" shouted Darvos. "I will never die."

"I am sorry/

The Tenth Doctor opens the door.

"Hi" he said. The Daleks moved forward towards him.
" Great welcoming party".
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:56 am

"Doctor. You came back for me." Amber turned her back on Darvos's coutinuious jabs and yells and looked straight into his eyes. Straight into his soul.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 am

Amber Benson wrote:"Doctor. You came back for me." Amber turned her back on Darvos's coutinuious jabs and yells and looked straight into his eyes. Straight into his soul.
"Yes. I'm back. Now Davros to shouting your giving me a head-ache" said the Doctor. Davros stares at the Doctor.
"Daleks. Kill them".
"Run!"
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 am

K9boy125 wrote:
Amber Benson wrote:"Doctor. You came back for me." Amber turned her back on Darvos's coutinuious jabs and yells and looked straight into his eyes. Straight into his soul.
"Yes. I'm back. Now Davros to shouting your giving me a head-ache" said the Doctor. Davros stares at the Doctor.
"Daleks. Kill them".
"Run!"

"Stop!" Amber commanded. "I will finish them off. Everything dies. No matter what."
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:13 am

Amber Benson wrote:
K9boy125 wrote:
"Daleks. Kill them".
"Run!"

"Stop!" Amber commanded. "I will finish them off. Everything dies. No matter what."
"No Amber. They will kill you" said the Doctor. The Doctor runs off.
" Good luck. Your going to need it".
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History

Back to top Go down

Post  The Second Doctor Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:23 pm

K9boy125 wrote:
Amber Benson wrote:
K9boy125 wrote:
"Daleks. Kill them".
"Run!"

"And who are you supposed to be?"Said the Second Doctor in disbelieve.
The Second Doctor
The Second Doctor
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 pm

The Second Doctor wrote:
K9boy125 wrote:
Amber Benson wrote:
K9boy125 wrote:
"Daleks. Kill them".
"Run!"

"And who are you supposed to be?"Said the Second Doctor in disbelieve.
"No way. Nice to meet you. I am John Smith". The Doctor runs away.
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie McCrimmon Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Jamie awoke in a cell. He heard the conversation through the wall. He lifted a the bench he had being laying on and smashed down the wall.
Jamie McCrimmon
Jamie McCrimmon
Admin

History
House: Heriot
Race: Human
Name: Jamie McCrimmon

http://www.doctor-who-the-conglomeration.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Jamie McCrimmon wrote:Jamie awoke in a cell. He heard the conversation through the wall. He lifted a the bench he had being laying on and smashed down the wall.

"Everyone dies." Amber said, ignoring the crash that came from behind her. She directed her eyes straight at Zoe whom was now covering Darvos. "I'm sorry."
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie McCrimmon Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Jamie found his trusty knife in his sock and took his aim. The crippled man in the strange chair seemed to be the leader. So he choose him as his fire.
Jamie McCrimmon
Jamie McCrimmon
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:39 pm

The Doctor runs around corridors.
"Where is it". He looks round the corner.
"Extermaniate". Daleks fire. The Doctor crashes into the TARDIS.
"Bye".
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Jamie McCrimmon wrote:Jamie found his trusty knife in his sock and took his aim. The crippled man in the strange chair seemed to be the leader. So he choose him as his fire.

"No." Amber yelled diverting the knife off course. "Everything must die, slowly."
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie McCrimmon Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Amber Benson wrote:
Jamie McCrimmon wrote:Jamie found his trusty knife in his sock and took his aim. The crippled man in the strange chair seemed to be the leader. So he choose him as his fire.

"No." Amber yelled diverting the knife off course. "Everything must die, slowly."

Daleks surrounded Jamie.

'What did you do that for you stupid lassy'
Jamie McCrimmon
Jamie McCrimmon
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 pm

The Doctor moves the controls on the TARDIS.
"Now to find her".
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 pm

K9boy125 wrote:The Doctor moves the controls on the TARDIS.
"Now to find her".

"I am the Emperor of all Daleks!"
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

The TARDIS lands. The Doctor opens the doors.
"Hi. Oh great emperor. Amber. Jamie. Run!".
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Benson Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 pm

K9boy125 wrote:The TARDIS lands. The Doctor opens the doors.
"Hi. Oh great emperor. Amber. Jamie. Run!".

"I am the Emperor now!" Amber annouced. "You will die."

"The Dalek Factor has worked!" Darvos siad triumptly.
Amber Benson
Amber Benson
Admin

History

Back to top Go down

Post  K9boy125 Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:56 pm

"You are kidding. I wish I could reverse the polarity of the neutron flow with Z neutron energy". Davros moved forward.
"Give him the factor".
"Jamie. Come with me. Davros I will defeat you".
K9boy125
K9boy125
Gallifreyan
Gallifreyan

History

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content